Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Entry Exam For History In Maynooth

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Just inquiring has anyone completed this entrance exam before
    have applied for mature entry to history and received notice that the exam is to be held in early april So just looking for any tips

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭2ndchance

Hi, likewise I have been notified of date for English essay in NUI Maynooth. Would love to hear if anyone has any tips also. I'm sure I read somewhere that essay structure was important but other than that I have no idea what might be involved. By the way, has anyone received interview dates for Arts in Maynooth? Thanks in advance for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭louliewan

Two yrs ago sat these two, Benny Boy, explained this on another thread you posted so you probably saw that, 2ndchance, for the English you answer two out of three questions, I was asked to write about a) the last play you saw, b) the last book you read and c) you are given a poem and asked how you know it is a poem. I think this is done to see how well you structure an essay as, there is an essay writing course which takes place over the summer they may recommend if it would help you. also. good luck to both of you

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭2ndchance

Thanks for that information louliewan, good to have some idea of what to expect. :)

Advertisement