Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Simulator

Options
  • 15-03-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am looking for a surf simulator to hire, anybody know a good place to rent one. I have been on to urbangames.ie. Just wondering is there another place I can get one?:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

I am looking for a surf simulator to hire, anybody know a good place to rent one. I have been on to urbangames.ie. Just wondering is there another place I can get one?:)
    One of these?
    http://www.atomicentertainment.org/surf-simulator.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Finbarcooper

Thanks space hopper, the guys in urban games convinced me to take a package with loads of different options. Plus they are based in dublin. Thanks for posting though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

AT first I thought you were mad and that no such thing existed. Looks likes a world of trouble - a beer and stand back

I'll let you know how it goes!! Loads if fun I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bonnnie

Hi Finbarcooper! Did you use urbangames in the end? Was it good? What did you get and how much did it come to? Ive been trying to organise with them for a carnival.... They havnt been brilliant at getting back to me, which is making me anxious that its a warning sign ( you know, so many companies are taking deposits and then closing down!!!) But if they are just "not that organised at responding" then thats ok!!
    Id love to know your experience! Thanks Bonnie.

• Advertisement

bonnnie wrote: »
    Hi Finbarcooper! Did you use urbangames in the end? Was it good? What did you get and how much did it come to? Ive been trying to organise with them for a carnival.... They havnt been brilliant at getting back to me, which is making me anxious that its a warning sign ( you know, so many companies are taking deposits and then closing down!!!) But if they are just "not that organised at responding" then thats ok!!
    Id love to know your experience! Thanks Bonnie.

Hi Bonnie,
    I got loads of different games and gear for the guys in urban games. In fact they ended up giving me more than I requested. They thought if would add to the day and in fact, we would hav fallen on ours faces had the extra gear not been there. I had no problems with contacting the guys. I had a great experience and have booked them in for next year/this year. if I can be further help let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭AnonymousPrime

How about one of these:

That Tarp Surfing thingy is absolutely brilliant!! love it :)

Advertisement