Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.bags-ireland.com

Options
  • 15-03-2011 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi, Just wondering if anyone in Ireland has ever bought from this on line store and can they recommend them? I'm just a little cautious as I think its a Spanish company and you can never be sure nowadays.
    www.bags-ireland.com
    Thanks
    Dani

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not a Bargain Alert.

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

http://whois.domaintools.com/bags-ireland.com
    It's a Chinese company, and most likely sells knock-offs and fakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

from my experience, the vast majority of sites which use a hyphen in their address are dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

from my experience, the vast majority of sites which use a hyphen in their address are dodgy
    Also the "ireland/UK" in the title with a .com instead of a .ie/.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 klkc

Saw some things I liked, but decided to purchase something small to see what happens. I assume the stuff is replica. I ordered 10 days ago and havent got it yet. Confirmation email says I would recieve a shiping tracking number, I didnt get one so emailed to ask for it, they responded asking me to be patient. Il post again when I have more information.

• Advertisement

The site is a scam. Get your money back before it's too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 klkc

Ok back again with information. I recieved my shiping no. on 28th march and could track it. Parcel arrived in Ireland on Fri. 1st Apr. and was delivered to me on Mon. 4th Apr. I ordered shoes and am very happy with them. Of course they are fake and for the price you have to expect that, however they are well presented and look the part. Im not sure how they compare to the real deal because I dont own any, but they look exactly like the pics off other sites. Under close examination you can see flaws but when on look great. I would order off this site again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

They are definitely fake.

They call these shoes the "Christian Louboutin Black City Girl Slingbacks"
    071364.jpg

When in fact those shoes are called "Very Croise"

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/33452

33452_in_l.jpg

klkc wrote: »
    Of course they are fake

Importing counterfeit products is illegal, and since this site is confirmed to sell counterfeits, I'm closing this thread as it has served it's purpose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement