Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upstyle greystones area

Options
  • 15-03-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm attending weddign soon and I need my gruaig putting up - an suggestions for a hairdresser wth ideas and most of all good execution

My hair is very fine and I need someone who is experienced,you know yourself,someone I dont have to suggest everything to

Hope you all can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

I can pm you the number of my hairdresser if you like, he works on his own, comes to your house but he's brill, very modern. Let me know if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

amy1plus2 wrote: »
    I can pm you the number of my hairdresser if you like, he works on his own, comes to your house but he's brill, very modern. Let me know if you want it

yes please!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

I was at a wedding the day before Paddy's day and had my hair put up in Sin E. I can't remember the girl's name but she does all the upstyles there. Side bun, lots of curls and it was really nice. I got loads of compliments and didn't have to touch it again for the rest of the day. I'll definitely recommend it.

Loopers wrote: »
    I was at a wedding the day before Paddy's day and had my hair put up in Sin E. I can't remember the girl's name but she does all the upstyles there. Side bun, lots of curls and it was really nice. I got loads of compliments and didn't have to touch it again for the rest of the day. I'll definitely recommend it.

thanks! My other option fell through - so that is great.
    what did she look like,so I can make sure I get her ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

hi, just wondering how you went with the upstyle? i need to get one done for next week and am looking for recommendations. thanks.

• Advertisement

dudmis wrote: »
    hi, just wondering how you went with the upstyle? i need to get one done for next week and am looking for recommendations. thanks.

I got in great!!!
    By mistake I got a girl called leonie in Kudos, absolutely brilliant, everyone commented on how good my hair looked, first time I ever walked put of hair dresser with a smile on ny face.
    I brought her a picture and she did the style to a T!
    Best of luck, probably a good idea to have a clear idea what you want and she executes it brilliantly

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

great - thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pollypea

amy1plus2 wrote: »

Hi, just wondering if your hairdresser still comes to the house and does he do upstyles? If so could I get his number? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sso

My prevuous experience of Sin e were not great. I was in a rush so went back there this week! totally different experience!!! I was seen by Carol. She's new and brilliant. I have curly hair and she really understood what it needed. She really knows her stuff and was friendly and professional. First time I've walked out if a hairdresser smiling in ages! I will definitely be a regular with her there. Such an god experience. So glad I was too late to book somewhere else. Best hairdresser I've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 iluv2dance10

I have had upstyles done in most of the salons over the years and I would probably say Kudos are the best for creativity. One of two of the other salons were same ol, same ol when I wanted something unique and stylish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement