Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flag Defender Pin

Options
  • 15-03-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Can anyone help me get this elusive pin. When I first seen it I was pffft easy to get. But after 4 hrs trying last night ( and a near mental breakdown ) I still am no closer to getting it. Any tips on how to get !!!
    Do you have to give a defend order on a flag then let the enemy try and take it and then reclaim it ??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Camp like feck.

I ended up with hundreds of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

you need to kill people trying to capture your flags.

The only hard two are ''Roadkill 4 in a round'' and ''Kill 3 by cars'' which can be done the same way i think or by sitting on the back of a quad and killing 3 people.

If you never press select then you might miss the defend/attack one though.

The only way you could have missed it would be by never playing ''Capture the Flag'' as killing someone capturing a flag you would attain in one game(unless you're a bush wookie) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 steve_cass

Finally got it on Hastings last night :)

When I captured a flag I just kept pressing select, then let an enemy lower the flag then kill him.

Turned out to be pretty easy to get when I thought about it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Just dont run off like everyone else once the flag is taken, hang around and take out the bad guys who'll try and retake it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement