Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you going to Ikea soon?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi i need a coffee table that was not available when we shopped there few weeks back.
    i see it is back on stock now, so... can you help me?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i would be willing to head up because there are a few things id like to get, desk and shelves etc.

If we can get a few people to cover the petrol and tolls, reckon 70euro will cover it, il drive up and down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Sorry, was there yesterday didn't see your post. :-(

Maybe we should have a sticky thread for folks to post proposed trips :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kosmo

To skelliser: please let me know if you will be going, I’ll definitely give you something for the petrol.

Irish_Elect_Eng, good idea with the future trips.
    I would definitely post an IKEA trip, I think there are many who want only one or two thinks and doesn't make much sense to drive up only for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I should be going in a few weeks, with a little van, if anyone wants anything then PM me and I'll let you know if I'm definitely going and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I did it in November, worked out well.
    Met people before and got article codes and dosh and then met them again afterwards.
    Mind it was a bit tricky finding everything but it worked out. I <3 Ikea :)

• Advertisement

well im ready to go anytime, some saturday or sunday will be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 GalwayGirl2011

Is €70 not a bit extreme to be looking for especially if you were planning the trip anyway.

well ~50 euro petrol and then the tolls!!

it all adds up!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

There are a couple of things I'd like to get as well. They're cheap enough so would need to split travel costs between a few people for it to be worthwhile (we can buy pretty much the same thing in B+Q for dearer).

Advertisement