Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes storage in attic conversions

Options
  • 15-03-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi
    We have just finished an attic conversion in our 2 bed in Charlesland and absolutely loving the extra space. We have 2 storage presses (at floor level) with a little door to access. Basically I need to get an extendable wardrobe arm to hold a few hangers. I don't want to have to walk into the press itself but be able to pull out the arm and pick a clothes hanger.
    Has anyone had anything similar done or solutions to a similar problem?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

haven't seen specifically what you're looking for, but Howards Storage World in Carrickmines is a good spot for that sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

If you're interested in buying online, I've gotten a few things from DIY Essentials and worked out to be successful. They've expanded since so have a good look around...

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

Thanks Guys

Tried Howards Storage but to no avail but that DIY store seems to have what I am looking for.

Appreciated:)

Advertisement