Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JERSEY SHORE ROOM MATE REQUEST J1

• 15-03-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

HEY THERE :cool:
    me and my partner are from tipperary we are doing the student j1 visa this year we are going to the jersey shore area of new jersey u.s.a
    just wondering is there any other students going to this area who would share accommodation with us? were not wierdo's jus want to live with fun people like ourselfs :)
    Would really appreciate feedback on this thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Try posting this in the Accommodation and Property forum or the United States forum. You're bound to get more replies there than you will here. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lucaskeane

hi,
    we're also a couple who are looking for accomadation at the jersey shore! are ye going to wildwood? we're from limerick and we are going over the 31st of may and leaving on the 20h of august. let us know if you are interested in trying to find accomadation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rory6pocmurphy

Hey! Myself and a friend are heading over to the shore, (wildwood) leaving on the 31st of may from shannon, looking for pple to share accomadation with ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Anyone heading seaside Heights?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Up until now, I thought you all had options as to where to go with a J1 visa, but now that I see so many people heading to Jersey, I'm pretty damn sure you just go where they send you.

That sucks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mich carlow

going seaside heights with my bf aswel and 2 friends.. looking for place 2 stay aswell :)

Are a few people going to seaside heights or toms river its meant to be the best spots? it seems like the place to go! its definatly cheaper to share so my gf and i are definatly interested to share with people! we're leaving from shannon the 31st of may if anyone is seriously interested we're definatly open to sharing and would like to get in contact!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mich carlow

lucaskeane wrote: »
    Are a few people going to seaside heights or toms river its meant to be the best spots? it seems like the place to go! its definatly cheaper to share so my gf and i are definatly interested to share with people! we're leaving from shannon the 31st of may if anyone is seriously interested we're definatly open to sharing and would like to get in contact!

hey whats ur email or facebook and ill talk to ya dr :)

my email is 0852228@studentmail.ul.ie or just search Lucas Keane on facebook you'll find me cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 smeekers2011

hey just wondering if your still looking for roomates were two people stuck for accommodation from tipperary
    sara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭feathz

anybody happen to be going to atlantic city??
    my friend and I are heading over and have nothing sorted in terms of accommodation...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Darragh169

Group of us in spring lake at the moment anyone else lookin for accomodation on the jersey shore at the moment?

Can't recommend Spring lake(irish riviera apparently) just rich people suburbia.

Just looking for anywhere(point pleasant, seaside heights, wildwood) thats a bit of craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Darragh169 wrote: »
    Group of us in spring lake at the moment anyone else lookin for accomodation on the jersey shore at the moment?

Can't recommend Spring lake(irish riviera apparently) just rich people suburbia.

Just looking for anywhere(point pleasant, seaside heights, wildwood) thats a bit of craic.

Send me a PM with your FB (if your on it of course)

Advertisement