Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English language teacher renmore

Options
  • 15-03-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey there,

I'm trying to find an English teacher for three Saudi Arabian children. There are 3 girls aged 13, 11 and 9.
    Their father is looking for a female teacher of any age, no experience neccessary per say, just a good grasp of the English language for conversational purposes.

I wonder if anyone knows where I could look for this sort of thing? I thought of trying Bridge Mills language centre but the lesson would need to take place in the students home so that's not really suitable.

Any help or suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

I could offer my services but I'm not sure if I would be able to commit enough time to what you are looking for.
    How often and how long each week are you talking about?

You could put an advert in the Bridge Mills one of the other language schools in Galway or maybe try contacting:
    Galway Migrant Services
    We provide information and support to migrant workers and their families in Galway City.
    c/o Galway City Partnership 3rd Floor The Plaza Headford Road Galway
    Phone: xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭cadburys

I might be of some help-pm me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

hyperbaby wrote: »
    I could offer my services but I'm not sure if I would be able to commit enough time to what you are looking for.
    How often and how long each week are you talking about?

You could put an advert in the Bridge Mills one of the other language schools in Galway or maybe try contacting:
    Galway Migrant Services
    We provide information and support to migrant workers and their families in Galway City.
    c/o Galway City Partnership 3rd Floor The Plaza Headford Road Galway
    Phone: xxx

If you Google Galway Migrant Service you will find the relevant number and email address.

Advertisement