Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodworking Mags need new home

Options
  • 15-03-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Had a war office ultimatum issued that shoes take precedence over old woodworking mags for wardrobe space (after all it is her wardrobe :D).

Anyway I'm getting rid and thought that someone would get some use out of them rather than dump em into the green bin. Are there any clubs/groups out there that would be interested in these mainly old Traditional Woodworking Mags?

Pic of TWW Mags

Looking through them the other night appears to be full set from 1993 to 1999.

If you are interested and can save them from the recycle bin give me a PM I'm in North County Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Hi Antiquo,

great offer..

In a previous woodturning chapter - one gentleman donated loads of woodturning magazines, so we bound sets of 6 mags together and chapter members rented (e2 for 2 weeks) them out.
    that kept them within the club and everyone could use them.

good stuff.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Need pic of shoe collection for comparison.... :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Antiquo

Esel wrote: »
    Need pic of shoe collection for comparison.... :D

I don't have a lens with a wide enough angle.. what is it with women and shoes?

I know a woman who has all of her shoes in boxes stacked up from floor to ceiling on shelves (I did the shelves). On the front of each box is the shoe colour, type, e.g. high, sling, flat, etc. and the size.

Now call me stupid but why the hell would you want to put the size on the front when they are your flippin shoes?

Also the boxes with lids (to keep dust off) that she purchased are see through-clear-plastic I mean come on nothing to do or what and she calls me stupid for not understanding?? :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Antiquo

Antiquo wrote: »
    Had a war office ultimatum issued that shoes take precedence over old woodworking mags for wardrobe space (after all it is her wardrobe :D).

Anyway I'm getting rid and thought that someone would get some use out of them rather than dump em into the green bin. Are there any clubs/groups out there that would be interested in these mainly old Traditional Woodworking Mags?

Pic of TWW Mags

Looking through them the other night appears to be full set from 1993 to 1999.

If you are interested and can save them from the recycle bin give me a PM I'm in North County Dublin.

Folks thanks for the interest but as I have now given the new owner my correct mobile number :o to arrange delivery they are heading to a new wardrobe. :)

Advertisement