Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age limit(18-30) on 1 year visa for Aus=JOKE

Options
  • 15-03-2011 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am 32 so im ineligible for this 1 year working visa for australia, I mean why is it set with these limits, its an unfair rule?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

It has been that way for year’s n years now. I'm sure they take it that majority of people do they're travel between 18 n 30 and tend to be settling down by 30's so would be going for a holiday or skilled visa by then .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Ozeire wrote: »
    It has been that way for year’s n years now. I'm sure they take it that majority of people do they're travel between 18 n 30 and tend to be settling down by 30's so would be going for a holiday or skilled visa by then .

Typical Ireland, pigeon holeing people.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Not Ireland that sets the age limit it's Australia that set all the limits for their visas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Well how long would you like it set to.? To be honest it is well long enough it used to be 26. After that point you are looking at migration.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Nothing to talk about here ... It's been like this for years ...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement