Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico BB

• 15-03-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having difficulty with Perlico BB in the Mullingar area at the min?

Mine is driving me mad, works one minute, but not the next. Been like this for about 30mins now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭forkassed

Im having the same problem with Vodafone:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

forkassed wrote: »
    Im having the same problem with Vodafone:mad:
    Vodafone own Perlico, don't they?

It is ridiculous, it won't work for more than 5 minutes at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

Ah good - not just me then. Vodafone "tech support" advise to turn the modem off for 20 minutes and then try again... have done that three times so far this afternoon. Just not playing ball!

Are you getting line disconnections too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Ah good - not just me then. Vodafone "tech support" advise to turn the modem off for 20 minutes and then try again... have done that three times so far this afternoon. Just not playing ball!

Are you getting line disconnections too?
    What do you mean by line disconnections? Sorry, I'm useless at this stuff.

I turned off my modem for about a minute and then turned it back on, did this twice and my internet's been OK since, but slow, but still working.

Hopefully it's fixed now and won't kick-up again.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭toadpenguin

I had the same sort of problems earlier, restarting the router didn't work and neither did running diagnostics. Rang customer service and they said they were having an almost nationwide outage due to a hardware problem on their end since about 3 o'clock today. It seems to be okay now though so maybe they've sorted it out?

• Advertisement
Advertisement