Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Cream?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi. It's been a while since Haagen dazs or Ben & Jerry's have been on special offer anywhere I'm sure you'll agree.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

I know its terrible! Its probably because we're getting into the summer season and that's their best time of year! my advice is stock up next december! :D If i see an offer in the mean time i'll post it up here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Digging up an old thread, sorry. But recently I have gotten Ben & Jerry's for €3 in Gala and Centra in East Wall Dublin, so I assume these deals can be gotten else where too.

I have also gotten the Cookie Dough and Chocolate Brownie ice cream by Gianna (spelling?), which is Aldi's version of Ben & Jerry's. They taste awesome, just as good as Ben & Jerry's and are about €2.80.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

Haagan Dazs is half price in Superquinn this week. Think Dunnes have Ben and Jerrys ice cream on special this week too ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭sjms

Ben and Jerrys -

€2.63 in Dunnes for a 500ml pot

and €3 in SPAR in Kilmainham.

I am stocking up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream range is 50% off in Superquinn :) Picked up Cookies and Cream and Strawberry :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

€3 for hagen das in dunnes.

Think the pizza, wedges and hagen das offer is on til the end of this month, €5 for all 3 in tesco.

Advertisement