Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good deal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

There's a 3 bed around the corner from that for 110. Are all the houses in the area occupied? Is it close to where you want to work? Can you afford it if the mortgage interest rates hit 8%?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 eest

Just paid twice that for the same in Dublin area so it is a good deal to me :rolleyes:
    Can't argue with people saying it is going to cost 30K soon because I do not know but what I know for sure is that living in your own house and paying your own mortgage is a huge difference. If you have a place and want an upgrade, it is different game at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Adrians1

That is super value in my opinion. Finishes internally look really good, and it is semi detached. Brick driveway.. Wonder what the garden is like. If you can some how get the money from the bank, offer €120, and you might get it for €125.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭kevin101

It seems quite good but I wonder would they be down to maybe €100k in six months. Also is the park fully occupied and finished. Are the green areas complete or is it still a building site. You have a lot of questions to ask yourself
    - is my job secure
    - can afford repayments with interest rates due to increase
    - would it better to hold off and buy it cheaper down the line of even in a preferred area that I can't afford now.
    - petrol and oil rising so monthly bills will be higher.
    If you are going for it
    A lot of people here will tell you offer 80k or 90k but I doubt you would get the house for that, but you should offer less that the asking

Advertisement