Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead Guitarist Wanted.

• 15-03-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hey,
    We're looking for a lead guitarist that wants to be in a hard working band. We have our own re-hearsal space, equipment and a recording studio
    with the capability to record to high standards.

PLEASE PM FOR ALL THE DETAILS if you're interested in what you hear on the link below.

www.myspace.com/9thlifemetal

Colzed.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 gamer10884

hey listened to your stuff, and its straight down my street, im 27 from northdublin im playing years, as a lead, love solos but only were there needed im very displined, and serious about getting something out of music i want a career out of it and im working hard and have the desire!! here is my face book page with somevideos, (this is not a promotion) its more like a cv?? have a look and see if its to your taste and get back to me cheers!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shreddzer/284497201566107

Phone numbers are forbidden (meteor)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement