Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops multiplayer not working

• 15-03-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

:confused:Ok I,m stuck and hoping the smart ones here will have a soloution . My xbox360 a few days ago decided to stop playing black ops multiplayer . So I checked the disc cleaned it , cleaned laser etc , got 2 mates discs and retried to play . Nothing . Now I am able to connect to live, play other games on live . I have my NAT open etc . Seems no issue with live to me ??!! I can play single on black ops and when I go to zombies I get as far as game about to start , "I get disc unreradable" , ALL 3!!!!!!! discs . I<m at a lost as to whta is wrong or happening ???!!! Help ....:confused::confused::mad::confused::(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

:confused:Ok I,m stuck and hoping the smart ones here will have a soloution . My xbox360 a few days ago decided to stop playing black ops multiplayer . So I checked the disc cleaned it , cleaned laser etc , got 2 mates discs and retried to play . Nothing . Now I am able to connect to live, play other games on live . I have my NAT open etc . Seems no issue with live to me ??!! I can play single on black ops and when I go to zombies I get as far as game about to start , "I get disc unreradable" , ALL 3!!!!!!! discs . I<m at a lost as to whta is wrong or happening ???!!! Help ....:confused::confused::mad::confused::(

Did you install the game to the hard drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jimmytheface

yup did that . My game with some scratches and my mates games much cleaner , installed each copy

please excuse my typing I have dyslexia:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

This seems very strange!The only thing I can think of is to clear the system cache(Navigate over to memory on the dashboard and it should have instructions but I can't remember them!:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

It may be a hard drive fault if the game has been installed from two different discs and has the same error. Would it be possible to get your hands on another HDD, or a memstick large enough to fit the game on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

Or try uninstalling the updates and the game from the HDD.The insert the game and download the updates.But i think its your cache as someone said^^

thanks for the ideas . I will clear the cache , no doubt I will stumble upon how to do it or youtube it , but before I do that will I be able to get back the expansion pack (it was a birthday present for my son ) as the code has already being used ????:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

thanks for the ideas . I will clear the cache , no doubt I will stumble upon how to do it or youtube it , but before I do that will I be able to get back the expansion pack (it was a birthday present for my son ) as the code has already being used ????:)

If it has been installed already, the account can just redownlaod it any time.

Thanks to all for helping . Solved the problem . Corrupted expansion pack download , had to format the hard drive reload it all and working away now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Happened to me too... will give this a go! Boardsies know all :)

• Advertisement

well I hope it works for you , mine was along and hard path I had to walk when along one step and I was there ... bloody hate that !!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 skinbok

Hi, bit off the beat here but i downloaded a title update for black ops (the one which allowed offline multiplayer with AI enemies) and recently logged onto xbox live to check for any more updates, but have lost the ability to play against AI enemies in offline multiplayer now-wondering 1) has this happened to anybody else and 2) how do i repair it (having problems logging on to download update now since then)??
    Any help appreciated

Advertisement