Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Benefits after college ?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Im leaving college at the end of may this year and was just wondering about how much money i would be entitled to right now unless the new goverment change the benefits ?? went onto the social welfare and couldnt find a definate answer .. any help would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

Depends on your age, family (as in have you any children?) and living circumstances (living with parents or renting?) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

ok thanks.. would payment matter if i was going back to college in september or not ? and i heard that when u apply u dont start receiving benefits till around august ? so do u think i should apply around april ish so i start receiving benefits in around june ??

Advertisement