Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulation Services in Kerry?

• 15-03-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi guys,
    I'm going to upgrade the insulation in my 9 year old house under the new SEI grant scheme. I've gotten a few quotes and there's not much to choose between them. I'm interested to know if anyone has had this done in Kerry and who they used. I have one company in particular that I'm leaning towards but wanted to get some recommendations.
    Not sure if I can put the company names up here but if anyone can help out that would be great! I'm getting the pumped wall insulation and the attic done, it's a bit complicated as it's a dormer so there are some crawl spaces to be dealt with so I'm hoping to get someone tidy ;)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 notsosure.com

Hi dawnymac,
    Just wondering how you got on with the insulation. I am now in the same predicament you are in. I have narrowed it down to 3 companies that I have rang for quotes. they are all coming out over the next few days to measure and give a quote. I would like to know if you are happy with your insulation and if you don't mind, the name of them. Feel free to PM this info to me if you would rather not say openly. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 farbe

Seriously considering attic and cavity insulation in dormer bungalow. Attic area difficult due to partial conversion when house nwas built in 1970's i.e. existing flooring and ceiling so limited area available to increase insulation. Suitable for cavity insulation. How successful is this and can you pm details of company in Meath mentioned and couple of reliable names on east coast to compare. Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 farbe

Can anyone say what tis the difference betweeen Ecobead Platinum (Kingspan),and Warmfill Silver Bonded bead insulation . Is it simlpy different manufacturers or is one rated more highly than another

Advertisement