Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook & non existent fathers.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

K-9 wrote: »
    Well I think both have been transparent, well about as much as you can. Cards, addresses, that type of stuff. It isn't a friends online thing either, its his Dad.

You really are going to some effort and in a scatter gun type way to try and knock this.

No I'm not really. I agree there is already transparency. Im just defending my point of view, which people are trying to take a bulldozer to. I don't think its unreasonable to expect transparency when starting relationships on the web. Some people ask for ID these days.

If you think its unecessary, well that's your progative as a parent.

It's his dad yes, but it's his dad who is a stranger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Enough of the debate about access please, if you want to debate about it, take it to PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement