Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alderwood Veterinary, Stamullen - anyone know them?

• 15-03-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

I want to change vets for my cat and am considering going to Alderwood Veterinary in Stamullen and was wondering if anyone here knows them and can recommend them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Hello there, Yes I can recommend Alderwood :) I used to use the vet in Balbriggan across from Texaco but I didnt like the way he handled my dog, he seemed very rough with her so I swore Id never go back.
    So now Ive switched to Alderwood. My cat has got attacked by stray cats on two occasions and I have brought her up to Alderwood, he is a lovely man, very gentle with my cat. He has recently opened up in the square in Balbriggan. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Thanks for your reply. I went to Alderwood (do you know his name, I forgot to ask him?).

I was going to the other vets you mentioned for years and I went recently and was told there was nothing wrong with my cat! I knew there was, went to Alderwood and he recognised immediately there was something wrong and my cat was in a huge amount of pain (I'm so angry the other vet left my cat in pain). In fact, the new vet said he could see the pain in my cat's face even before he examined him.

He's a lovely man and was very kind to my cat. I'll be sticking with Alderwood from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭irishbucka

brendan o connor is his name. i find him good too.he is gentle with the animals.i bring my cat and dog to him.i find him a little abrupt sometimes but im not paying him for a chat;)

Advertisement