Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation survey based in Sligo - Please Help

Options
  • 15-03-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi everyone,

Im currently finishing my honours degree in Outdoor education and Geography in GMIT Castlebar, Im from Sligo and wanted to base my research in the county. The survey aims to investigate people's behaviours and attitudes towards the environment and what they feel are the barriers to becoming more environmentally aware and responsible.

It should take less than ten minutes to fill out and if anyone on here could spare the time I would be forever grateful!

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=INLHNI_b0e7bc6d

Thanks!

Sinéad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Done! Best of luck with it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sinbad725

Thanks very much Genie, its a massive help! Thanks to anyone else who's filled it out too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Done...
    Sinbad725 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Im currently finishing my honours degree in Outdoor education and Geography in GMIT Castlebar, Im from Sligo and wanted to base my research in the county. The survey aims to investigate people's behaviours and attitudes towards the environment and what they feel are the barriers to becoming more environmentally aware and responsible.

It should take less than ten minutes to fill out and if anyone on here could spare the time I would be forever grateful!

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=INLHNI_b0e7bc6d

Thanks!

Sinéad

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

done too!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Done, best of luck :)

• Advertisement

Thanks a million everyone! Didn't think i'd get such a good response!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Done,

good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sungem

done!! good luck!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Filled it out there, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Aswerty

done

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

Ditto, just finished it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Done

Thanks to everyone who filled out my survey, its bound and handed in now thank god! Cheers to all the Sligo peeps!

Advertisement