Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs availible!!

Options
  • 15-03-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

My friend who runs a hair salon in salthill is expanding into town and they need staff.

They need hairdressers with experience, beauticians and nail technicians.

You can apply online http://lolaandbelle.com/contact-us/ or by sending your CV's to [email]<use website>[/email]

i know jobs are in short supply so pass this on to as many people as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

skelliser, I also have a friend, that did an interview and full day trial for Lola and Belle.

After a 9 hour shift of real work (not a trial) she was offered the part time job of 15 hours/week. It was advertised as a full-time position. After pressing her for some compensation for the days work, she recieved €60.

If you are applying for this job, beware. If you are happy and lucky enough to get a job, get a contract in writing. This industry is turning cut throat unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Hi, Sean iv no idea of how the industry works so i cant really comment on your friends experience.

Im just passing on a message because they are opening a new salon in town which will hopefully generate some jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

but can they cut french hair?

Advertisement