Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dogfish Head in Ireland

• 15-03-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

The last time I was in the Salthouse the barman was telling me that DFH are no longer importing any of their product into Ireland due to shortages.

Anyone else hear this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Yep, saw it today. No more exporting due to local shortages.

Here it is on the owner's blog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,538 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hmm.. Must try and visit my local craft beer shop, and see if I can pick up some remaining bottles, if there are any left. Really enjoyed a few bottles over the Christmas period. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be secreting bottle of beer in my luggage from US work trips, instead of cheap electronics and gaudy trinkets.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Better get into Deveny's in Dundrum and buy up their stock, so ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

BeerNut wrote: »
    Yep, saw it today. No more exporting due to local shortages.

Here it is on the owner's blog.

Damn it:(

Hoped it wasn't true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    The last time I was in the Salthouse the barman was telling me that DFH are no longer importing any of their product into Ireland due to shortages.

Its been always hard to get on the US west coast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Drinkstore still have some of the Dogfish Head IPA in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,185 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

NOOOOooooooooooo:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,538 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hollands in Bray has a good stock of Indian Brown Ale and Festina Peche.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Hollands in Bray has a good stock of Indian Brown Ale and Festina Peche.
    Had a bottle of the Indian Brown Ale last night and didn't think much of it.

Liked the 60 minute a lot though, when I tried a bottle in the Porter House over the Christmas

Advertisement