Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bins not collected

Options
  • 15-03-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Came home to find a red sticker on my bin and my purple bin tag gone. The rubbish was still there. Sticker said i didnt have a valid 2011 waste charge sticker! Are they blind? Why am i paying for such crap service. Im really annoyed they took the bin tag! Im in ravenswood. Nasty phonecall tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

So, either someone stole your bin tag or they took the tag off when they were putting the sticker on...

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭G.MAN

perhaps they knew you couldnt chase them down the street because of your football injury!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Panda FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Have to say we are in our second year with Panda and it's a no nonsense service. We pay monthly and have never had an issue....and our black/brown or black/green bins are collected on the one day.

Don't miss that bin tag messin' anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Also changed to Panda after the christmas fiasco with the council,

they are fantastic,they even put ur bin back to where they found it, not a pile of 20 together at the end of the road.

The future is panda!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Interesting, I appreciate the response.

I think Ill put my money where my mouth is on this one and have a look at Panda.

SO looking at their site:
    88 euros for charge and 6.40 per lift.

thats cheaper than Fingal

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

We pay €23.50 per month and can leave the bin out every week. Also we asked for an extra green recycling bin and they provided that with no extra charge.

Edit: We have no yearly payment aside from the €23.50

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

no probs with Panda, they leave the bin nicely where you left it,
    plus no bin tags for any one to steal or take, bins are mirco chiped

Yeah go to PAnda , non of this bin tag crap. There is also a problem with communication between the offices and the bin men.

Advertisement