Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need broadband choices

• 15-03-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I need some broadband choices that are available in my area (Kerry)...

Right now i have Irish Broadband (Useless)... i'm paying for 7mb and only getting 240 kb/s (download)...

I'll need one that doesn't have a cap or at least has a big one 100GB+ ... i like to game, download ect... i also broadcast on jtv so a good upload speed is a ++ ...

I've been a loyal customer with Irish broadband for nearly 4 years now and i still get treated badly.. and to be honest i just can't take their S**t any longer...

also if the price is around $40 / month that would be cool...

any suggestions are welcome..

tnx in advance..

Comments

If you cant get UPC (which I'm quite sure you cant, because of your area), you will find it very difficult (maybe even impossible) to get a package to suit your needs.

Can you get DSL (Eircom)?
    If yes, then try looking at companies like Vodafone, Smart, Digiweb they're all resellers of Eircom, but generally cheaper than Eircom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

gazzamc wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I need some broadband choices that are available in my area (Kerry)...

What about : http://www.kerrybroadband.ie/

I know nothing about them but you did ask for choices:)

Advertisement