Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secondary schools in galway

Options
  • 15-03-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I hope to move from the North to near Galway City in the summer and will be looking for a good secondary school for my son. He's 13 and enjoys studying, so looking for somewhere that will nurture academic progress. Would like to hear people's experiences of the different secondary schools in Galway. Will be looking for a house to rent on the outskirts of the city. I don't drive so would need to find school within range of bus services etc. Any tips re areas to live or schools would be much appreciated.
    :confused:
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site. Other posters can't reply to you here. However if you post over on the Galway City forum someone there may be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 catsea

sorry...am new to this :confused:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No worries :)

Advertisement