Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Of drink In pubs

• 15-03-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of prices of drink in pubs? I know some will be cheaper but just to get a idea.

Pint of Guinness?

Vodka and orange?

Shots?

Just rough prices to see how much they are for when I head out next month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Vain wrote: »
    Anyone know of prices of drink in pubs? I know some will be cheaper but just to get a idea.

Pint of Guinness?

Vodka and orange?

Shots?

Pint of Guinness? £3.50ish

Vodka and orange? £4.50 (Not really sure on this one as I don't drink it, just a rough guess)

Shots? £2.50ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Pint of Guinness? £3.50ish

Vodka and orange? £4.50 (Not really sure on this one as I don't drink it, just a rough guess)

Shots? £2.50ish

Thanks about the same as down south so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

feck it lads thats expensive. how cheap is the cheapest pint in belfast?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

I got two pint bottles of Magners and 3 vodkas and 3 orange juices on Saturday night in a Belfast nightclub and it cost £18.

To get the same drinks in Mayo it would be 29.50 Euros.

With the current exchange rate £18 would be about 20.50 Euros...so the drinks are 9 Euros cheaper in Northern Ireland.

Daegerty wrote: »
    feck it lads thats expensive. how cheap is the cheapest pint in belfast?

(Not including places with offers on) probably £3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I was in a bar in Belfast at Christmas can't remember the name but it was beside the Spring and Airbrake.
    Four pint pitchers were £10 as far as i recall it was £2.80 for each pint separate.
    I wouldn't have thought that it was £3.50 a pint when other towns in the North are £2.50.

Theblueirish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No idea about Belfast prices but I was in a pub in Strabane a couple of months ago and the pints were £2.50.

I was in a bar in Belfast at Christmas can't remember the name but it was beside the Spring and Airbrake.

Probably Katy Daly's.
    I wouldn't have thought that it was £3.50 a pint when other towns in the North are £2.50.

Most pints would be around £3.20, Guinness tends to be more expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

and there i was thinking of going to belfast for cheap drinks :(
    have prices gone up much in the past 2 years? i remember getting 2 pints of Bass and had change from a fiver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Guinness was 3.10 in Kelly's Cellars and thats in the city centre. I don't think its much higher in other places. Niteclubs not cheap though.

For spirits Witherspoons do a good deal, make it a double for a pound I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

muffler wrote: »
    No idea about Belfast prices but I was in a pub in Strabane a couple of months ago and the pints were £2.50.

No idea on Belfast either but in and around Enniskillian (last time I was up there) it would be between that and £3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Vain wrote: »

Pint of Guinness?

Vodka and orange?

Shots?

there is a student bar somewhere in the city centre and the beer there is about two pound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Fuinseog wrote: »
    there is a student bar somewhere in the city centre and the beer there is about two pound.

March + 1 month = April
    Prob been and gone now :D

Advertisement