Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT network issue today?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

The company I work for has had a lot of trouble with their BT internet connection today. BT spent the day telling us it was our problem, our firewall or router was faulty. I was on annual leave today, so I wasn't really dealing with it. But eventually I had to come in to work since our internet access had been affected the entire day. Plugged my laptop directly into their switch and gave it the same IP address and default route as our router uses and it had exactly the same symptoms. Webpages not loading 99% of the time.

I see BT look after Network Operations for O2 and O2 had an outage today. So just wondering did anyone here who uses BT have an outage or an issue with their BT internet line today?

Advertisement