Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leave me alone dog!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭BigBoi83

I dont think going to the neighbours with a complaint is really what you would be doing.. Surely its informing them of their dogs activitys and your telling them BEFORE it becomes a complaint (well a serious 1neway).. As said earlier hes probably just bored to death, boxers are energetic dogs n need to burn it off or they get hyper n can hurt people without ever meaning it. Boxers are friendly dogs but their strenght and energy can make them seem seem otherwise..

End of the day you do need to talk with them, hope all works out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

It may sound strange but if that was happening to me I'd ask the owner to buy a dog lead and I'd walk the dog with me. Sounds like it just wants some company.

Advertisement