Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox LANage

• 15-03-2011 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

I was wondering, do people take part in or are interested in LANs for xbox360s?

Several games can be ruined due to bad connections and lag when it comes to multiplayer. GoW2 comes to mind, and it is great fun when playing 4player local. I was thinking of getting a few friends round and do the whole day thing with xboxs and few good games.
    Opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

Will there be beer. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

DY2011 wrote: »
    Will there be beer. :P

If we do a Halo drinking game.
    But sure why not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Lag is the bane of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

CORaven wrote: »
    I was wondering, do people take part in or are interested in LANs for xbox360s?

Several games can be ruined due to bad connections and lag when it comes to multiplayer. GoW2 comes to mind, and it is great fun when playing 4player local. I was thinking of getting a few friends round and do the whole day thing with xboxs and few good games.
    Opinions?

A lot of unsavoury characters hang around this forum, be careful about inviting them into your home :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Idk if I would be hosting a boards one in my house. Its more that I have a few friends around that would be interested in getting one going between us. Just wondering if anyone has had one before and if they have any tips/advice mainly. A few familiar name I may invite though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement