Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Broadband near Mallow

• 15-03-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

The girlfriend lives near enough to Mallow and she's always having broadband problems. She is a heavy enough downloader and she uses Skype a lot so she needs to have the fastest broadband possible. Her line will only support 3mb so I think this Digiweb package seems the best does anyone have any experience with Digiweb in the area or do they know of anything better. They need the phone anyway and they don't use the internet outside the house so mobile broadband is not an option.
    Thanks for the help lads!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

Never heard a bad thing bout Digi, stick the address in to bonkers.ie for what's available in the area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

That's exactly what I did, The only real options I found where that, Perlico for €4 less a month or Eircom for €2 more both with half the download limit and with no uk calls. They will probably go with Digiweb unless they are terrible or something.

Advertisement