Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Browser do you use fellow DIT Students? Vote Now

Options
  • 15-03-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Lets see what browser is the most popular among DIT students.

;)

Which Internet Browser do you use the most? 41 votes

Firefox
    0%
    IE
    53%
    cormybasseyjossnjuicegrimm2005Jim236Peadar06Bucklesmanmiss no starsdots104SitecjwabhEbbsgags89bohsfanRedlionIPushButtonsSinemoSmuckieFinitesob1467 22 votes
    Chrome
    7%
    68 lost soulsSteakDarius.Tr 3 votes
    Safari
    34%
    KensingtonfalipoOrando Broomblackdog2AdriaticG_RkirkfxdocdolittleJoebitsBobjimsSheepsClearlmtnhZedHeadEd 14 votes
    Opera
    4%
    DylanJMKidKeith89 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Chrome
    I use mainly because its what I always used, I like the layout and all my favourates and usernames etc are on it. Tried using firefox for a while and I hated it. I recently discovered the apps on chrome and have used them a bit but I have all of the above isntalled and use any number of them depending on what exactly Im doing, it helps for web development to make sure scripts are working properly on all browsers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Where's the netscape option ? :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Safari
    I use Chrome.

That is, except when I need to access my DIT Email, then I have to use Firefox :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Joebits wrote: »
    Other..

There is no other option either...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

This thread is a travesty. You forgot Lynx, elinks, w3m, cURL, wget, Uzbl, Dillo, Epiphany, Flock, Midori, NetSurf, the Amiga browser, Mosaic, SeaMonkey, links with framebuffer support, IceApe, IceCat, Netscape, tkWWW, and of course, the "other" option.

Besides, we all know the enlightened web users simply pipe their GET requests to netcat and less the returned content.

• Advertisement
Advertisement