Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Minecraft Problem

• 15-03-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Hey lads have a problem with Minecraft its coming up Downloading packages and nothings happening after that? :(:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Go to C:/users/appdata/.minecraft, and delete the bin folder. Rerun it and see what happens.

appdata is a hidden folder. Go to control panel, files and folders and look for the option that 'shows hidden files and folders'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yep did all that then when I run it the same thing is happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Happened to me before after i tried a new texture pack, i had to delete the whole thing and re-install it. Doesn't take too long but make sure you copy your saves folder so you can paste it back into the new copy.

How did you delete it did you just delete the .minecraft folder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Well im on a mac so its a bit different for me but just delete the minecraft folder which contains bin, resources, saves, texture packs etc. and then download it again. It worked for me anyway.

• Advertisement

As I said I did all that and re-downloaded so thats not the problem.
    I also uninstalled and re-downloaded Java so that rules that out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

you dont happen to be using a cracked version of minecraft are you?

saw someone mention it a while ago but cant remember who so it could be an issue.

Nope bought it

Advertisement