Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ellis island sheet music?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My 9 yr old is learning how to play the tinwhistle, her teacher has taught them how to sing Ellis Island (I think Tommy Flemings version??), and now my daughter would like to learn how to play this on the tinwhistle. Can anyone help me with this, i have been looking for weeks now.
    Thank You

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I really don't think you're going to find sheet music for that exact version and same key, really the only way to do these things is by ear, her whistle teacher should be able to help her with that. She may even need a different key whistle if she wants to play along while others are singing.

Advertisement