Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to practice a few long shots

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

I lost my IFA card will a photo copy do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

homerhop wrote: »
    I lost my IFA card will a photo copy do?

Not sure, can you not get a duplicate from IFA Countryside??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Who was minister for Justice when Pistols and Centrefire calibres were Liberalized ???
    McDowell, but it wasn't his idea. Cracking down on them and massively increasing the powers of the Minister so he could ban whatever he wanted was his idea.

Sparks wrote: »
    McDowell, but it wasn't his idea. Cracking down on them and massively increasing the powers of the Minister so he could ban whatever he wanted was his idea.

I listened to him deliver a speach to the heckles of the blue shirts on having a training licence introduced to minors as in his words, it was happening anyway.
    He just wanted to make it above board training a youngster to shoot.

It was the Late Dermo that was anti Gun!
    The New lad is Anti Hunting :eek:

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

My Point stands.
    Bring back the PD's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If I'm remembering the speech you're talking about in the Dail correctly, he was more interested in getting one over on FG than what he was talking about at the time.

Ahern didn't care enough about us to have an opinion. He just wanted to get a dig at Deasy.

And for an anti-hunting chap, this new lad has an odd record - voted against hare coursing, voted for carted stag hunting.

It ain't simple Tack.

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote: »
    If I'm remembering the speech you're talking about in the Dail correctly, he was more interested in getting one over on FG than what he was talking about at the time.

Ahern didn't care enough about us to have an opinion. He just wanted to get a dig at Deasy.

And for an anti-hunting chap, this new lad has an odd record - voted against hare coursing, voted for carted stag hunting.

It ain't simple Tack.

Everything is simple
    Yer either with us in the Daíl
    Or yer against Us ;)

And I'd never trust a man who looks like he is a younger version of Bill Cullen with the same hair Colourist :D:D

Back on Topic
    I look forward to seeing lots of you guys at the OPEN shoot on the 27th!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

It ain't simple Tack.

A case of running with the hare and hunting with the hounds????:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement