Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Cork

Options
  • 16-03-2011 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm looking for somewhere to stay for a month in around Cork city. I don't want to house share so would prefer a small flat or small house.

Anybody know the best places to look. I see loads of places advertised but they're always expensive or have other conditions eg you have to stay there a minimum amount of time like 4 months or a year etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'd imagine it would be difficult to find a one-room place for a month - why not just put up with a house share when it's only for such a short period of time? There are big houses on Douglas Road where there is so much space (every room has a bathroom etc) the occupants do their own thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

When is the month starting? If it's not for a while then loads of student places will probably start freeing up in a bit and they'll be cheap, if not then I'd say Dudess is right, house share'd be the easiest to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Unless you get a bedsit/studio apartment? Plenty of them around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Self catering apartment at Jacobs Island
    www.irishvacationrental.com/index_files/falcon.htm

Advertisement