Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rove reporting (literally) of VICE in Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

It would be hilarious if they caught their mothers on film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

They sound a bit like the rubber bandits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

SINNER!!! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    They sound a bit like the rubber bandits

Dat's Limerick Citaaay!

Well, it's the accent anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

thedini wrote: »
    It would be hilarious if they caught their mothers on film.

Reminds me of something I saw years ago on Alphonsus street. Was staying in Limerick for a few weeks with family and headed out to Dolans with some mates.

In our bunch there was a guy who was mates with one of my mates. Kinda knew him but not overly well.

Anyway he was the designated driver for one of the cars and after the gig he lapped the block and showed us one of his "pastimes"

Shouting abuse at hookers from his car.

So he lapped the block until he found some victims. He drove slow and rolled down the window and started to mouth off.

Then a shout came back at him.

"Johnny (not his real name just what I will call him here), will you ever feck off and go home for yourself"

He just froze and she came over to his window and gave him a pile of abuse.

It was a relative of his.

The rest of us in the car literally fell about the place laughing, and to this day it is still a source of great mirth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭showgirlrita

Kess73 wrote: »
    Anyway he was the designated driver for one of the cars and after the gig he lapped the block and showed us one of his "pastimes"

Shouting abuse at hookers from his car.

Friends of mine did this years ago on O Curry st and were subsequently followed by the Gardai, stopped & told to stop abusing the ladies !!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Friends of mine did this years ago on O Curry st and were subsequently followed by the Gardai, stopped & told to stop abusing the ladies !!! :eek:

Good lord, did they swing around and slide their truncheon into a ring donught?
    Wouldnt have thought it would be illegal to do that to them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

phill106 wrote: »
    Good lord, did they swing around and slide their truncheon into a ring donught?
    Wouldnt have thought it would be illegal to do that to them?

Apparently it is perfectly legal for them to stand around on streets, its only when a transaction takes place that the illegal bit kicks in, and guess what, the buyer is the one that commits the illegal act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I know these fellas apparently part two was in the making but about 6 prostitutes got arrested haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Hahaha!! so funny, looking forward to the next instalment :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement