Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone home studying for June ACCA

Options
  • 16-03-2011 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm 3 weeks into my study. I'm home studying for P1 and P3 for June 2011 exams. Going well so far.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

Yep,

I'm studying for F9 and P1 at home. Studied all the rest from home with a revision course close to exam day. F9 is my first repeat, missed it by 2%.

Haven't started studying yet, I'm confident on F9 and P1 is easy enough so I'll hit the books from next week.

Studied them all at home so far doing 3 at a time with no problems, but I've started a new job so I'm taking it a bit easier this sitting!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭crebel81

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm 3 weeks into my study. I'm home studying for P1 and P3 for June 2011 exams. Going well so far.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi,

Im also sitting p1 & P3 (repeat) this sitting from home. Just waiting on the material in the post.

Think they should both be manageable!!

Advertisement