If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone dock

Options
  • 16-03-2011 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'll be in town on Friday, and I was hoping to pick up a dock.
    Afraid I have a couple of requirements. Has to be for iPhone, cd player, and DAB.
    Have you got one at a good price?

Cheers,
    Jim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Jim.

We would normally keep a Philips DCB293 which ticks all the boxes which is usually 199 Euro. Unfortunately we are presently out of stock and we are waiting for an ETA on these from Philips.

We also have a DCM292 which does not have the DAB radio this is priced at €180. This is currently in stock.

We also offer 10% off these units for boardies.

This would be available for collection from the Philips store in Dublin.

Alternatively, Richer Sounds keep a Pioneer unit which is the boardie deal that we have at the moment. This is £79.95 with £9.95 delivery and again is an ipod dock, CD & DVD with no DAB, but a bit of a bargain. It's called the Pioneer XWNAV1.

I hope this helps and apologies for posting on behalf of the Philips Shop.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Thanks for the reply.
    Unfortunately the DAB is a must, as the radio reception is dirt in my house, and the missus sure loves Joe Duffy.

Maybe If you let us know when you get re-stocked, that phillips unit looks a great machine.

Thanks again.
    Jim.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I'll be in town on Friday, and I was hoping to pick up a dock.
    Afraid I have a couple of requirements. Has to be for iPhone, cd player, and DAB.
    Have you got one at a good price?

Cheers,
    Jim

Jim,

apologies for coming in late to this thread.

How about this:

http://www.teac.co.uk/products/iPod-docking-SR-80i-aurb.php

The New TEAC Mini AURB SR80 ticks all the boxes (except the CD player :o)

£144.95?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Apologies John, I thought I replied here...

Anyway, that looks like a nice piece of kit alright, but I'm gonna keep going to try and find one closer to all the requirements.
    Thanks a mill for the reply.
    Cheers,
    Jim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.