Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entrepreurship and innovation assignment

Options
  • 16-03-2011 3:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

whopper assignment due for monday...its an elective and dont no wtf to do....anyone know what the story is with it...i have to conduct a market opportunity analysis or some crap like that.

thanks 4 the help guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

seriously i need help baddddddddlyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

It's a group assignment, get in touch with the other members of your group asap.

Nearly finished ours :D

wtf i dont have a group :eek:

can i be in yours??????? its only an elective for me soo just need to pass

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

All you do is come on here at the last minute looking for help when you've clearly done no work yourself, never give anything back, and make nasty comments.

Frankly, I don't know why any one would want to help you out.

:O what did i say to anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I don't like to drag up old, locked, threads but this one springs to mind:
    loser in ucd today
    on the standup computers looking at toys ffs thing it was like warhammer or something dear oh dear
    prob was u., were does ucd find these types?
    I WAS WAITING TO USE THE COMPUTER AND THIS FREAK WAS USING IT LOOKING UP TOYS
    ye least its normal

Not a single nice post.

The only time you post on this forum is to ask/beg for help. You never give anything back, advice/info/support etc.

i really wouldnt be much help giving any1 in ucd support or advice. ive been here 7 months and actuali like so confused by it. i just need to get by and pass everything this semester...so far so good but this is a stumbling block

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

partyndbs wrote: »
    i really wouldnt be much help giving any1 in ucd support or advice. ive been here 7 months and actuali like so confused by it. i just need to get by and pass everything this semester...so far so good but this is a stumbling block
    Well, based on the fact that it's a group assignment and groups were most likely assigned in class ages ago, I'm guessing you're pretty much toast. You could try throwing yourself o0n the mercy of the lecturer, but I can't see that ending well. Hate that.

Also, posting threads just to ask for help with something because you've been neglecting it for months is generally poorly regarded. Please refrain from doing it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement