Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spraying radiator covers

Options
  • 16-03-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have white radiator covers and was looking to get them professionally sprayed, kinda like the way you can get your kitchen press doors sprayed.

Any ideas on where or who would do them.
    Would love to give the business to someone locally

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Might be worth trying the DIY forum :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=116

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mr radcover

Merrilady wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I have white radiator covers and was looking to get them professionally sprayed, kinda like the way you can get your kitchen press doors sprayed.

Any ideas on where or who would do them.
    Would love to give the business to someone locally

Thanks a mill
    If you got them from a professional radcover maker, then he would respray them for you, give him a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Hi mr rad cover

I didn't, I got a carpenter to make them and now need to have them sprayed.

Any tips :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mr radcover

Best advise is to bring them to a paint shop, i mean most kitchen makers have a paint shop ,they would paint them for you at about 45 euros each . Or see do any 1 in ur area do mobile painting these guys are painting old pine kitchens , if u find them they would be ur best bet. If u were in cork i could do them for ya.

Advertisement