Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube not working after switch to UPC

• 16-03-2011 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

Updated to the latest flash player but it just leaves a black screen and doesn't play anything, anyone know why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

Updated to the latest flash player but it just leaves a black screen and doesn't play anything, anyone know why?

I seen this happen also on Eircom so its probably not connected to your UPC.
    I cleared internet cache and all cookies and it started working again.
    Also re-installed flash but it only started working when I cleared the internet cache.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Having the same problem. Not working on my iphone either when connected to upc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

No problems with youtube here (UPC)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Have intermittant problems with this on both Eircom here at work and UPC at home

Does it even play the sound?

• Advertisement
Advertisement