Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] J1 Roommates needed

Options
  • 16-03-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Myself and my boyfriend are in college in lit were doing the J this summer we hope to go to the Jersey Shore area eg. Seaside Heights, Point Plesant, Ocean City area so if anyone has similar plans for the summer we are looking for housemates to share the cost of rent we are normal people just want to share a house and have fun for the summer. :)

Would really appreciate feedback on this!! Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

maybe you could use the money saved on the rent to buy Mavis Beacon typing software.

Im sure it will inform you how the caps lock key works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Capslock is a privilege, not a right

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Constructive posts only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Accommodation & Property.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mich carlow

:)
    Myself and my boyfriend are in college in lit were doing the J this summer we hope to go to the Jersey Shore area eg. Seaside Heights, Point Plesant, Ocean City area so if anyone has similar plans for the summer we are looking for housemates to share the cost of rent we are normal people just want to share a house and have fun for the summer. :)

Would really appreciate feedback on this!! Thanks!!

Im heading with my boyfriend and 2 friends to seaside heights... going the 10th june.. were looking for people to share rent to... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement