Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oil company did not use meter to track amount of oil received

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

thanks cordub.initially i was just going to let it go,but im angry that he ripped me off and he knows he did.,thats not ok in my book.if he did it to me how many more had he, will he do it to.it has to stop somewhere.830 euro is an awful lot of money,if it was 20 or thirty id let it go.....but maybe thats the problem we let it go and the stakes get higher.whose next...i dont want anyone to be next.its about fairness and respect and decency.i would not do this.so why should i be the big loser.we all seem to just accept these things.but its not ok,its not honest and decent.he has a good job,as far as im concerned he abused his trust.what about the next little old man or lady he rips off.what is it they will have to do without.is that fair or just.what happened to the rights and wrongs why should innocent people suffer because of greed.best regards raymark

@raymark, your posts would be so much easier to read if you used proper structure like capitals at the beginning of sentences, proper spelling/punctuation, commas and new lines etc.

Thanks cordub. Initially I was just going to let it go, but I'm angry that he ripped me off and he knows he did, that's not okay in my book
    If he did it to me how many more had he? will he do it to? it has to stop somewhere.
    €830 is an awful lot of money, if it was 20 or 30 I'd let it go but maybe that's the problem, we let it go and the stakes get higher?
    Who's next? I dont want anyone to be next, it's about fairness and respect and decency. I would not do this, so why should I be the big loser.? We all seem to just accept these things, but it's not okay, it's not honest and decent.
    He has a good job, as far as I'm concerned he abused his trust. What about the next little old man or lady he rips off? What is it they will have to do without? Is that fair or just? What happened to the rights and wrongs? Why should innocent people suffer because of greed?
    Best regards
    raymark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

slave1 wrote: »
    @raymark, your posts would be so much easier to read if you used proper structure like capitals at the beginning of sentences, proper spelling/punctuation, commas and new lines etc.

Thanks cordub. Initially I was just going to let it go, but I'm angry that he ripped me off and he knows he did, that's not okay in my book
    If he did it to me how many more had he? will he do it to? it has to stop somewhere.
    €830 is an awful lot of money, if it was 20 or 30 I'd let it go but maybe that's the problem, we let it go and the stakes get higher?
    Who's next? I dont want anyone to be next, it's about fairness and respect and decency. I would not do this, so why should I be the big loser.? We all seem to just accept these things, but it's not okay, it's not honest and decent.
    He has a good job, as far as I'm concerned he abused his trust. What about the next little old man or lady he rips off? What is it they will have to do without? Is that fair or just? What happened to the rights and wrongs? Why should innocent people suffer because of greed?
    Best regards
    raymark
    i have heard of this happening before,but never on this scale.my brother in law got oil last year and was left short by about 70 litres he knows because he measures the oil in this tank before and after all oil deliveries he gets,it turns out the driver was keeping anywhere from 70-100 litres from a couple of deliveries every day and was filling his own tank at home and selling the rest at half price to friends and family..it sounds like your driver was up to the same little scam or maybe the company itself is trying the scam..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭raymark

slave1 wrote: »

Best regards
    raymark
    sorry about the spelling,punctuation etc.im an older person and am not good on computers.ive used this more in the past couple of weeks than ever before.best regards raymark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

It's good to see that you've finally determined that there's definitely something fishy about this. All the indications you gave were that this transactions was 'off the books' but you seemed determined to hold out for someone to come back and say it was all OK and was just a big misunderstanding.

Now that you've decided (rightly) that this is not acceptable you have to work out where to go from here. Going back to the driver hasn't got you anywhere. Going back to the company seems to have the same result. So, you have to determine what other routes are available.

Are they part of a branded chain (Emo/Jones/Top/other . . .) ? If they are you can make a query/complaint to their head office, but keep it simple and clear and let head office do the work for you. Say that you got a delivery, but didn't get a receipt and you need them to help get one. This could be for any sort of reason which they don't need to know about - receipt needed for claiming back expenses, for insurance purposes, etc . . . This will get head office on their case and at least give them a wake-up.

If they are not part of a chain you can pursue some of the other options listed out above - comsumer advice offices, Revenue, etc . . . If they are not putting things through the meter there's a reasonable chance that there's something going on with the duty or VAT side of things. You won't jus tbe able to rock up to Revenue and say "investigate these people" but similar to the head office thing you can start off with a simple query about "should I receive a VAT receipt when I buy home heating oil" and let if flow from there.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

Just do a chargeback on your visa and let them try to resolve it with you then. Don't take a no from your bank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Just do a chargeback on your visa and let them try to resolve it with you then. Don't take a no from your bank.

May not happen. The company can just produce a signed delivery note. Plus it can happen again.

I suggest.

Get a friend or relative to assist you.
    Write a formal complaint to the supplier (registered letter).
    Seek either legal advice or advice from your citizens information office.
    Contact the National Consumers Association.

Would this fall into a small claims court case?

BrianD wrote: »
    May not happen. The company can just produce a signed delivery note. Plus it can happen again.

I suggest.

hi brian d.thanks for your reply.well everyone today i got someone to ring the driver.he said he forgot to put the receipt through the machine and that the to lines of 0 s on the very edge of the receipt are because he put the receipt in at the end of the delivery ???????????? and that i could have 100 euro off my next fill.{goes without saying i wont be asking him to fill my oil tank again} he has been ask for the record of the revenue receipt for that day,remember it as a saturday and the weather was mild.he was not a bit happy about being asked for this and got stroppy,but said he would bring it to my house in a few days,so if he does i will let you all know.i have found this really stressful.its not nice when you trust someone and something like this happens....you start to question yourself,but i had to stick with my gut,and i knew from day 1 something was not right.not sure i would have carried on if all of you were not out there encouraging and spurring me on to get justice.so thank you all for your support.:rolleyes:watch this space.best regards raymark.ps i hate computers....sorry guys.

I suggest.

hi brian d.thanks for your reply.well everyone today i got someone to ring the driver.he said he forgot to put the receipt through the machine and that the to lines of 0 s on the very edge of the receipt are because he put the receipt in at the end of the delivery ???????????? and that i could have 100 euro off my next fill.{goes without saying i wont be asking him to fill my oil tank again} he has been ask for the record of the revenue receipt for that day,remember it as a saturday and the weather was mild.he was not a bit happy about being asked for this and got stroppy,but said he would bring it to my house in a few days,so if he does i will let you all know.i have found this really stressful.its not nice when you trust someone and something like this happens....you start to question yourself,but i had to stick with my gut,and i knew from day 1 something was not right.not sure i would have carried on if all of you were not out there encouraging and spurring me on to get justice.so thank you all for your support.:rolleyes:watch this space.best regards raymark.ps i hate computers....sorry guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

raymark wrote: »
    Well done for pursuing this.

It certainly sounds extremely fishy that it was not metered. There are plenty of stories going around of drivers not giving full loads to unsuspecting customers and offloading the spare to family, friends and as extra jobs for cash.
    Not everyone would be as vigilant so it wouldn't be noticed until they suddenly run out of oil a bit earlier than expected. By then it's too late to do anything.

To me, even the fact that he is willing to give you €100 off for forgetting not to meter it seems fishy.
    I don't see how his revenue receipt for that day is of any use to anyone as who knows how much oil his tanker started with.

It has to be asked what you want out of this. He will never admit the screwed you over. The best you can expect is some money off as you admit he did give you oil. You must decide how much money is reasonable.

Get a friend to ring him back, tell him you don't want €100 off next time, you want the money refunded now. If he doesn't comply, tell him you want a receipt for tax purposes and if he doesn't supply it tell him your next call is the revenue commissioners/customs to seek advice.

All you can do is scare him and expect to get a partial refund from threat of the tax man checking his books. I think this is the best way to go about it, as you simply can't prove he has done anything wrong, but he certainly appears to have.

cast_iron wrote: »
    Well done for pursuing this.
    It certainly sounds extremely fishy that it was not metered. There are plenty of stories going around of drivers not giving full loads to unsuspecting customers and offloading the spare to family, friends and as extra jobs for cash.
    Not everyone would be as vigilant so it wouldn't be noticed until they suddenly run out of oil a bit earlier than expected. By then it's too late to do anything.

To me, even the fact that he is willing to give you €100 off for forgetting not to meter it seems fishy.
    I don't see how his revenue receipt for that day is of any use to anyone as who knows how much oil his tanker started with.

It has to be asked what you want out of this. He will never admit the screwed you over. The best you can expect is some money off as you admit he did give you oil. You must decide how much money is reasonable.

Get a friend to ring him back, tell him you don't want €100 off next time, you want the money refunded now. If he doesn't comply, tell him you want a receipt for tax purposes and if he doesn't supply it tell him your next call is the revenue commissioners/customs to seek advice.

All you can do is scare him and expect to get a partial refund from threat of the tax man checking his books. I think this is the best way to go about it, as you simply can't prove he has done anything wrong, but he certainly appears to have.
    Hi Cast Iron.many thanks for your reply to my dilemma.I really appreciate, that you took the time to help me.I will take your advice,but first i will wait for a couple of days to see if the driver brings the revenue receipts for the day he delivered.again thanks to everyone.will keep you posted.best regards Raymark

• Advertisement

hi guys,me again.not that i really expected it but there was no word from the oil man.he was asked for the revenue receipts on tuesday,said he definitely would deliver them in a few days,a few days have passed and no receipts.so what happens next.he has already said he d give me 100 euro off next oil fill,witch i dont want because i dont want him coming to my house again,anyway why should i trust that he will do that after what he did to me the first time.i just want the proper meter reading and for revenue commissioners surely there has to be one...its a joke the actual rmeter reading says he put nothing in my tank,hard enough to see as it was in the wrong place two sets of 00000 s one on top of another,then a hand writtenreceipt that says he gave me 830 euro s of oil how did he work that one out when the meter was not running,he said he then put the receipt in when the machine had stopped running.how come he never told me a. he forgot to but the meter on in the first place.b he was 5 mins away and i rang him and said he did not meter the amount of oil he put in my tank cause he did not use the meter.but surely if you have a merer reading typed at the bottom of the page,is that that the amount of oil you received NONE !!!!!!!!!!! my signature is not on this receipt to say i have received this oil.just my credit card details,,anymore suggestions assistance available out there,id be delighted to hear your thoughts and comments.thank you very much .best wishes.raymark ps these computer things are nt bad;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Ok I still say your bank should reverse this charge as you have clearly got nothing to say you received any oil. Perhaps writing to your bank formally requesting they refund the charge might work? Don't mention anything except that you weren't given any proof if delivery and have not seen any proof oil was delivered and have not signed for any oil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

You need to initiate a chargeback now if you intend to do so - you only have a limited timeframe in which your CC company will entertain a chargeback request. The longer you leave it, the weaker your case will become.

You should have been issued with a receipt and a meter reading of oil delivered. The meter reading may not necessarily be 0 at the beginning of the fill but the finish reading should be the start reading plus your oil order. Both should be clearly indicated on your receipt. The only case where the start reading would be 0 was if your fill was the first from that load on board the truck.

The purpose of the meter is to either cut off the pump after the amount of oil ordered has been delivered, if you ordered a specific amount eg. 1000L, or to measure out exactly how much oil is delivered if you just order "a fill". How he knew he gave you exactly 1040L, without a meter running, is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Kensington wrote: »
    You need to initiate a chargeback now if you intend to do so - you only have a limited timeframe in which your CC company will entertain a chargeback request. The longer you leave it, the weaker your case will become.

You should have been issued with a receipt and a meter reading of oil delivered. The meter reading may not necessarily be 0 at the beginning of the fill but the finish reading should be the start reading plus your oil order. Both should be clearly indicated on your receipt. The only case where the start reading would be 0 was if your fill was the first from that load on board the truck.

The purpose of the meter is to either cut off the pump after the amount of oil ordered has been delivered, if you ordered a specific amount eg. 1000L, or to measure out exactly how much oil is delivered if you just order "a fill". How he knew he gave you exactly 1040L, without a meter running, is amazing.

The problem here is that he has received some of the goods that he paid for. At best this is going to go to a dispute.

The best advice is legal advice.

One possible solution is that oil man comes around and refills the OPs oil tank to the top. Call it quits and get a new supplier.

The problem here is that he has received some of the goods that he paid for. At best this is going to go to a dispute.

One possible solution is that oil man comes around and refills the OPs oil tank to the top. Call it quits and get a new supplier.
    How does the OP know this though? without the proof of delivery "nothing" has been delivered! If there is any dispute it should be the company making a claim and providing some evidence of what they supplied but this will not happen as long as they have the money in their bank!

OP go to your card company and demand they do a chargeback as you have recieved nothing and signed for nothing!

dear brian d.many thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply to me.we asked for the revenue receipt and the oil man came here today with a hand written receipt,he was told that i wanted a proper printed receipt and he said he will bring it....we will see. i will let you know wha happens next.again thanks.regards raymark.

foggy_lad wrote: »
    How does the OP know this though? without the proof of delivery "nothing" has been delivered! If there is any dispute it should be the company making a claim and providing some evidence of what they supplied but this will not happen as long as they have the money in their bank!

OP go to your card company and demand they do a chargeback as you have recieved nothing and signed for nothing!
    hi foggy_lad.thanks for taking the time to reply.my point exactly.there is no 'official'record of this delivery.there is no meter reading and no signature from me to say [or anyone else] to say the oil was delivered.the meter reading i discovered last week says the meter started on zero and finished on zero.now i am also asking how could he have known he put in 1040 litres,which is hand written on the receipt.am waiting for print out of revenue receipt.will keep you posted,thanks.raymark

hi kensington.thank you for your reply.thats why i am writing about this.'buyer beware' normally i dont check receipts.but the oil man was to quick 'filling the tank' i was taken off guard for a few minutes.i rang him a couple of minutes after he left when i checked the receipt with other oil receipts and realised he had not used the meter.he said he forgot to use the meter .then i asked him how he measured the amount.he said he used the previous reading to measure it.i asked him to come back as he was only a few minutes down the road.he did not come back.then last wek someone pointed out to me that there was a meter reading on the receipt.i was looking in the place it should have been but it was at the very edge of the page.it read the delivery no and 00000.and under those 5 0 s was another line of 5 0 s.and a small piece of the receipt was torn off like someone had tried to pull the receipt out of the machine.i dont know how this system works.is there any friendly oil men out there who can explain this to everyone.awaiting printed revenue receipts as today he brought hand written ones.will keep you posted.thanks raymark

hi again kensington.i forgot to say.i asked for a fill knowing the tank was not empty,but due to the crisis in japan i thought oil might sky rocket.thanks raymark

hi everyone.need help, advise here.

Recently had oil fill,you all know how expensive that is,but thought it better now, than when it went through the roof totally.

The guy came in into my house and said it was one price but he was giving me a good deal.he said it was 820,but visa arrived today and it was 830 on bill.

the BIGGEST problem i have is,he did not use the meter.he did not tell me, he did not use the meter.i discovered after he left,phoned him and he said he forgot.well thats not good enough.how do i know how much oil he put in my tank if he FORGOT to put on the meter .

i rang his office today and asked how much a 1000 litres of oil was,what i really wanted to know is if they always use the meter,i was assured that they do.why then i asked did the guy not use the meter to accurately assess how much oil he put in my tank 5 weeks ago.this is not about the price of oil,this is about an accurate reading of the actual amount of oil that was put in my oil tank that i can see printed on a receipt.

does anyone know why he decided not to use the meter reading system.im not saying he ripped me off,BUT THATS HOW I FEEL. thanks
    Hi everyone.sorry for the delay in getting back to you,but i was waiting for something definite to tell you.since i last wrote a few things have happened.oil man brought a loose piece of paper that was handwritten {suppose to be revenue records} we told him this was not what we wanted,he said he would bring what we requested two days later.that did not happen,after weeks we contacted him requesting his companies address as we were going to send a registered letter.he said he d bring the book the next day with the revenue records in it.after a few more weeks he rang and said he would bring it last friday.he arrived last friday.he had a book our name or address or the amount of oil we received was not on the book.i produced a camera and told him we wanted to photograph the book.well he took off,he said his brother had just died and his kids were sick,and he was under a lot of stress.then i asked him where our name and address and the amount of oil we received were in his records.he did not have any record of my delivery.he had a piece of paper with the last few oil deliveries he made here,and started to say that on the basis of the last two fills he was willing to............ i stopped him there.i was not talking about any other fills i was only prepared to discuss the delivery he made on 28th feb.i asked him to go out and check the oil tank and tell me how much ive used since the 28th feb.he told me before he looked in the tank it is very difficult to gauge the amount of oil in a tank.{strange he could tell me how much was in it prior to this}so i said well can you tell me about how much oil i have used since 28th feb.he looked confused and then started shouting at me to the point where i had to ask him not to shout as there are children next door.{I was shaking }he looked at the side of the tank and said it takes 2225 litres and i put in 1040 litres.so you have used about 100 to 200 litres.then he said i ll fill up the tank for you now for no cost.i then went on to tell him.he had filled the tank.as we had not used the oil at all since he last 'filled' it.at all times i stayed calm i never raised my voice,i said you filled this tank in april 2010.i started using the oil on the 1st dec for two hours a day,as i have dual central heating and the oil is only put on for 2 hours a day in the morning.that i have lived here for thirty years and that in all that time i had never questioned a delivery of coal or oil.{i certainly will from here on in }he started asking me what i wanted to sort the situation,i said i want to know what you are prepared to do to rectify this situation.he started ranting and raving again but i just kept repeating.we would not have this situation if you had metered the oil.you did not tell me you had not metered the oil and you should have told me.he then tried to tell me that he d told me he had told me and then gone out to the tanker and put the receipt into the tanker and it had registered the delivery.i said no you did not,you were gone about five minutes when i realised you did not use the meter,i rang you and you said you forgot.you did not tell me you put the receipt in the meter afterwards that registered we received no oil.he said he must be confusing me with someone else.{one begs the question how many more people has he done this to.}then he just kept asking me what i wanted,so i said you pay me back for half the oil.he said you want four hundred euro back and i said yes.{I reckon i let him off lightly}he agreed to that.then he took off again,he said he was under a lot of stress his brother had just died his kids were sick,he boss was angry with him,he was at risk of losing his job and i was calling him a robber........... i said i never once called him a robber.that he should have by law metered the oil,he should have told me that he did not meter the oil and that he should not have put the receipt in the meter and registered that i received no oil.then he asked me if i would accept 300 euro,i said no i want half of what you charged me{i was trying to be fair}then he said he would contact me on saturday as he d have to ask his boss and get the money out of petty cash.then he said i ll ring you on monday to tell you what i decide.well guys he eventually rang yeterday,he wanted to know if i would accept the voucher for the 400 euro.i said no.he than asked if i would give him till the beginning of june to pay the 400 euro.i said i would.so thats the situation from here for the moment.hope you all learned some thing from this,i certainly did.next time i have anything delivered i will be outside checking and double checking oil coal etc.i will want to see the meter myself at zero and watch it till the fill is completed.this was not about money,this was about principle and honesty.im disgusted that someone could do this.its not right.its been very stressful,but i knew from day1,that id been done,and its not a good feeling.sorry this is all over the place,like i said im an older person and not good on computers.thanks for your support and advise.you helped me see it through.i wish you all well.will let you know when i get my 400 euro.best wishes.raymark

• Advertisement

Recently had oil fill,you all know how expensive that is,but thought it better now, than when it went through the roof totally.

The guy came in into my house and said it was one price but he was giving me a good deal.he said it was 820,but visa arrived today and it was 830 on bill.

the BIGGEST problem i have is,he did not use the meter.he did not tell me, he did not use the meter.i discovered after he left,phoned him and he said he forgot.well thats not good enough.how do i know how much oil he put in my tank if he FORGOT to put on the meter .

i rang his office today and asked how much a 1000 litres of oil was,what i really wanted to know is if they always use the meter,i was assured that they do.why then i asked did the guy not use the meter to accurately assess how much oil he put in my tank 5 weeks ago.this is not about the price of oil,this is about an accurate reading of the actual amount of oil that was put in my oil tank that i can see printed on a receipt.

does anyone know why he decided not to use the meter reading system.im not saying he ripped me off,BUT THATS HOW I FEEL. thanks
    hi guys.me again.i have just been reading through the threads from the beginning.one question......... the oil man said that he knew that he gave me 1040 litres of oil cause he took the meter reading off the last one.i assume this means he had a meter reading, he then put oil in my tank and he added or subtracted a number and came up with 1040 litres.....how did he come up wih this figure when both of the printed numbers on the edge of the receipt say zero..anyone one any ideas ???????? thanks raymark

hi guys.me again.i have just been reading through the threads from the beginning.one question......... the oil man said that he knew that he gave me 1040 litres of oil cause he took the meter reading off the last one.i assume this means he had a meter reading, he then put oil in my tank and he added or subtracted a number and came up with 1040 litres.....how did he come up wih this figure when both of the printed numbers on the edge of the receipt say zero..anyone one any ideas ???????? thanks raymark
    have you reported this person to the revenue? he is probably sellig stolen diesel or diesel brought over the border, eother way i would ring the police and tell them he has defrauded you by taking money for an oil delivery he did not make!

have you reported this person to the revenue? he is probably sellig stolen diesel or diesel brought over the border, eother way i would ring the police and tell them he has defrauded you by taking money for an oil delivery he did not make!
    hi foggy _lad.many thanks for your reply.no i have not reported him to anyone yet.he did deliver some oil,but not anywhere near the 830 euro s worth which is what he charged me.i have pursued this because he did not use the oil monitoring meter he is suppose to use any time he delivers oil.he did not tell me he did not use the meter.then he told me he forgot,Then he told me he put the receipt into the meter after i had asked him about the oil not being metered{which was untrue}see my first message sent 21.05 2011 at about 2pm.he was defensive and aggressive.i dont want anyone else to go through what ive been through.i knew from day 1 id been done,and its not a nice feeling.i was stressed and distressed.and what he did to me is really not ok.so guys when you have something delivered check before during and after.check your receipt and then check it again.and if someone appears to be too nice initially,then check your receipt again.if you think something is not right,trust your gut.i knew it,but i did not want to believe it.you all helped me to keep going on this,and for that i thank you.i am suppose to get my 400 euro back at the beginning of june.if and when i do i will think about what i should or could doabout this whole situation.thanks raymark

He could be in Oz by the beginning of june! Go to the guards and revenue and report him as advised earlier in this thread and see if they can help as in my opinion nobody else can do anything for you here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

He could be in Oz by the beginning of june! Go to the guards and revenue and report him as advised earlier in this thread and see if they can help as in my opinion nobody else can do anything for you here.
    That's possible but unlikely. Going the official route of Gardaí/Revenue would jeopardise any compo (which is entirely at this guys discretion) to raymark.

I would hang on for the couple of weeks to see how it fares out.

I think raymark handled it very well and hope it works out. He's waited long enough - what's another couple of weeks at this stage.

cast_iron wrote: »
    That's possible but unlikely. Going the official route of Gardaí/Revenue would jeopardise any compo (which is entirely at this guys discretion) to raymark.

I would hang on for the couple of weeks to see how it fares out.

I think raymark handled it very well and hope it works out. He's waited long enough - what's another couple of weeks at this stage.
    thank you cast _iron.i know i would wait a long long time if i do anything else now before i get my money.and for the record i am a lady,not as my name here suggests:cool: a man.again thank you.raymark

does anyone know why he decided not to use the meter reading system.im not saying he ripped off,BUT THATS HOW I FEEL. thanks
    Hi guys just to let you all know...i received a phone call from the oilman today who said that he is refunding the four hundred euro he owes me tomorrow.so it appears i have finally got justice re this situation.its been a long stressful road,but the wrong is about to be righted.will post tomorrow,when i get the money.thanks for replying,advise,taking an interest.best wishes raymark

Hi guys just to let you all know...i received a phone call from the oilman today who said that he is refunding the four hundred euro he owes me tomorrow.so it appears i have finally got justice re this situation.its been a long stressful road,but the wrong is about to be righted.will post tomorrow,when i get the money.thanks for replying,advise,taking an interest.best wishes raymark
    hi guys.JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE !!! today i received my 400 euro back from the oilman.taught me a big lesson...i am too trusting.thanks for following this and supporting me throughout. best wishes to you all.raymark

It is great that you got your refund but I would also get onto the guards and revenue commissioners and report this guy as he is probably selling stolen oil or selling oil without receipt to somehow avoid paying taxes.

• Advertisement

thanks foggy lad for your support in this.am glad its over now.regards raymark

Advertisement