Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken LG E900

Options
  • 16-03-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hey guys.

Dropped my fairly new LG optimus 7 (E900) last week and the LCD screen cracked. Pretty annoyed as it was only about a 4 ft fall. Have been using it since as the touch screen still works perfect and the outer screen doesn't have a scratch on it.

Anyway, went to FonFix(formally MPRC) in sandyford and they quoted me €170 to fix the phone! Just for the LCD inside.

Surely it can be done cheaper somewhere? Vodafone themselves said it usually costs 60-80 but possibly a little bit more to replace an LCD. Since they sent me there I assume that's the price they would give me themselves.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Hopefully you've solved your own problem, but you could try eBay for the LCD. It usually isn't too hard to replace an LCD on a phone.

Advertisement