Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Hail Frank Fahy

Options
  • 16-03-2011 1:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

I just wanted to lay down a marker here. The name is Frank Fahy not Frank Fahey ....typos are not allowed any more :) . He even lives in Menlo as does someone who is typographically similar to him...but not in any other sense.

http://www.galwaynews.ie/18321-menlo-man-replace-brian-walsh-city-council
    Menlo taxi-driver, Frank Fahy, is to be the second new face on Galway City Council.
    He has been chosen by Fine Gael as the nominee to co-opt the seat left vacant by Brian Walsh, when Brian was elected to the Dáil following last month's General election.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭AngeGal

Should have been Barra Nevin in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

First I'd heard of him. Fun video.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I made a staircase for him. Very happy for him.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

The Galway Advertiser made the point that his middle name is Gabriel so we can just call him "FG Fahy" if we keep getting them mixed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Hate this co-opt ****, damn you DeV!!! *shakes fist*

• Advertisement
Advertisement