Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPETITION: Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed - Learn to Drift like a Pro!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Uber nerd

Nissan silvia s15 all the way, great car to start with and modify into a total beast, that'll dominate any opponent........any self respecting drifter loves a strawberry.................:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

Has to be Aston Martin DB9 Coupe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Purely for its batman qualities :)

shift2_unleashed_mercedes-benz_slr_mclaren_stirling_moss_day_5.jpg?1297124909

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭phoenix0250

Lamborghini Reventon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

:)

Bentley Continental Supersport :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Shelby GT500!!

Eleanor all the way!!!(Gone in 60 seconds)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe. Love it
    shift2_unleashed_astonmartin_db9coupe_day_4.jpg?1298935152

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Appleguy

Gotta be the Bugatti Veyron

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Really really hard to choose one.

Ill go with

Bugatti Veyron :D

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Pagani Zonda, mmmmm :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭theT

SHELBY Terlingua Ford Mustang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Closing this, I've picked a winner and am just waiting to hear back from them, so will announce it when it's all been confirmed.

Thank you very much to everyone for entering!

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I didnt get any PM off you Dav, try sending it again.;)

[size=-2]Also try closing this again :p[/size]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I will be popping along to this as well so ill see ye there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Come say hello Grumpy, I'm sure it'll be a good day.

So the original winner hasn't got in contact with me despite 2 PMs requesting details (and their profile says they've been logged into Boards), so I've picked another winner. Hopefully they'll answer my PM :)

Note folks: If you're going to enter a competition, please make sure you're going to answer me if you win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

No PM here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sickner for the guy when he realises he won the competition to only see the next message saying he hasn't any more haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

so, what car did the winner pick anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I'll also be there in an official capacity but I'll also be looking to barge in on a game or two !

Dav wrote: »
    Come say hello Grumpy, I'm sure it'll be a good day.

)

Will do met ye briefly at the PS Move event so i know who im looking for (even without your profile pic lol)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Dav can be the flame that all us moths get drawn to :D I will also be in attendance...Should be fun!

🤪

So lads, how did this goooooooooooooooooo??????????????????????

It was a brilliant day out, i have some video's that i need to go through but ill try upload one later.

It was held at a small airport, they had a run way booked, big tent with NFS shift 2 on Xbox and PS3 to play while you were waiting to drive. They thought us to drive sideways, do handbrake turns and plenty of rubber was burnt !!

It is a really weird feeling when the car goes sideways but by the end of the day i was able to speed down the track pull the hand brake and drift 180degrees then speed back the other way. Yes i did feel awesome doing it :D

It was a brilliant day out, i have some video's that i need to go through but ill try upload one later.

It was held at a small airport, they had a run way booked, big tent with NFS shift 2 on Xbox and PS3 to play while you were waiting to drive. They thought us to drive sideways, do handbrake turns and plenty of rubber was burnt !!

It is a really weird feeling when the car goes sideways but by the end of the day i was able to speed down the track pull the hand brake and drift 180degrees then speed back the other way. Yes i did feel awesome doing it :D

Seriously jealous man, sounded like a great day!

Edit : Video wont embed for me but i made a small vid of the day at this link. Ill work on getting some more up, have some of me and Dav's group driving too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQC-fRPbTDk

• Registered Users Posts: 13 paradice

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 love that car so much

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sorry paradice, this competition was nearly 2 months ago.

Advertisement