Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brightstar HID Torch

• 16-03-2011 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey,

Has anyone out there got any experience of a BrightStar HID Torch? or any good places to buy in Ireland are online? Considering purchasing one, Mostly diving in Murky Dublin waters.

Cheers
    SD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

Oh yeah, you just reminded me :D, need one soon. What made you choose to look up this one? Have you heard anyone else talk about them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭sunshinediver

howtomake wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you just reminded me :D, need one soon. What made you choose to look up this one? Have you heard anyone else talk about them?

I'll confess I haven't done a huge amount of research but they seem to have some good online reviews, The light output vs price seems very attractive, I also met some divers up in Donegal last yr who swear by them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 RogerViking

yeah there very good downside is the pistol lantern type grip
    light is super though ..they are a hid bulb too so you just cant switch them on and off like a regular light ...if you do you will blow the bulb.

Advertisement