Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone go to Julian de Burgh for a reading?

Options
  • 16-03-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I want to know if anyone got a reading from Julian de Burgh and were his predictions accurate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Where is he located?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

that the guy in the Grafton arcade? "as seen on TV"? dont bother hes useless, in and out in a few mins and not accurate at all. went in after hearing great stuff from a woman outside whos been going to him for advice for years. was so disappointed and angry with myself for handing over 50 euros when i left. fool and his money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

I haven't been to Julian yet but I've had two readings with Keith who works with him and he is amazing! I went over a year ago about something very specific that I was worried about at the time and the situation resolved itself in just the way he said it would. Went to him again a couple of weeks ago and I'd say I was in with him for close to an hour - and he just assessed my situation right now so accurately and gave me a lot to be positive about - I would highly recommend him.

Advertisement