Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing Windows

Options
  • 16-03-2011 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I am living in the Mid-West and am looking to replace about 13 windows in my home. I was looking at Marvin windows because I have seen a number of houses who have used Marvin and I like that particular style (with the cream colour ) that I like however, I have read some very
    mixed reports about these windows here on boards. Can anyone recommend a high quality window manufacturer that offers good value for money in the area with excellent after sales and service.

I would appreciate comments from anyone who has used Marvin or other
    companies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to MidWest forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ianmurphy

If you type window replacements into Google you get a lot of companies to choose from. I would contact a view diferent companies and compare price and product. A lot of the product these days is very very similar. All the window companies now are doing A rated as standard. Also fitting is nearly as important as the product so good fitters are a must.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maddyos1

Thanks for That.. You hear so many horror stories about so called "reputable" window companies.. Personal recommendation is always more
    reassuring.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

Hi i would like to reccommend Hynes Fitzgerald Windows, We dealt with paul and he is a lovely man he replaced some of our windows, very professional and we found them very reasonable,

• Registered Users Posts: 46 celliman

I priced around and found Munster joinery coming out tops,they sent a salesman and surveyor round.They gave me the address of two neighbours who had window and door replacements done by themselves to check out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement